Xin chào đọc giả. Today, mình xin chia sẽ về chủ đề phong thủy qua bài chia sẽ Hướng dẫn cách xác định đúng hướng giường ngủ hợp phong thủy
Phần nhiều nguồn đều đc cập nhật ý tưởng từ các nguồn trang web đầu ngành khác nên có thể vài phần khó hiểu.
Mong mọi người thông cảm, xin nhận góp ý & gạch đá bên dưới phản hồi
Bed direction what is right? Choosing the right bedroom direction is not difficult. Besides the considerations related to the direction of the house, you should also consider the year of birth to get the best choice. And to learn more about this issue, follow along with us.
How to calculate the direction of the bed according to the zodiac sign
The way to calculate the zodiac sign is based on the lunar year of birth by summing the digits of the year of birth and dividing it by 9. There are 2 cases:
- Case 1: If divisible by 9, then take 9 as the result.
- Case 2: If there is a balance, based on that balance, calculate the supply of par.
Based on the zodiac projection table to find the corresponding zodiac sign
For example: A householder born in 1990 has the following calculation: Calculation: 1 + 9 + 9 + 0 = 19 : 9 = 2 remainder 1
- If you are Nam Canh Ngo born in 1990, look up the zodiac sign Mosaic.
- If you are a female Canh Ngo born in 1990, look up the zodiac sign Can.
When calculating the house’s destiny, we compare it to the table below to determine the corresponding direction.
Good and bad bed direction
Bed direction is one of the important factors affecting the health of each person, so it is necessary to avoid placing the bed in bad directions. The direction of good bed placement must ensure that it is suitable for the direction of destiny as well as the direction of sleeping.
Good bed direction
- Life Direction: According to the concept of feng shui, Bat Trach, vitality is often known by another name as vitality. This is the direction or sign that has a very good meaning, great sand, great benefit. Therefore, the direction of placing the bed according to Sinh Qi will help attract fortune and bring a lot of fame, promotion and fortune.
- Direction of Heaven: In the Sino-Vietnamese sense, heaven is known to everyone as heaven and has the meaning of belonging to nature, blue sky. And medicine in Thien Y is known as medicine or medicine. Therefore, the direction of the bed according to the age of the Thien Y sign will help the homeowner improve in terms of health and longevity.
- Huong Dien NienAccording to feng shui, Bat Trach, many people often call Dien Nien direction as the constellation of Vu Khuc star. In particular, it is also known by another name, Phuoc Duc direction. Therefore, the direction of the bed according to the Dien Nien sign will help the owner to strengthen the relationships, be a stepping stone to help promote promotion, full of fortune.
- Orientation Direction Phục: Appetite is the direction of the four good directions of the bagua. Therefore, for the right way to place the bed in the right direction, this direction cannot be ignored. If bed direction placed in the direction of worship will help homeowners strengthen their spiritual strength. Especially bring progress as well as luck in the exam.
Bad bed direction should be avoided
- Desperate Direction: According to the concept of feng shui as well as the Eight Trach, Tuyet Menh is the worst direction. This direction is created by an unsynchronized combination of destiny and azimuth in space. Hence how to determine bed direction It is necessary to avoid this direction in order not to encounter calamities and misfortunes.
- Direction of the Five Demons: The Five Demons is an extremely bad direction in the concept of feng shui, the Eight Trach. This direction will bring bad luck to the owner. The correct way to place the bed in the right direction is to avoid this sign so that you do not lose your source of income, lose your job or have an unwanted quarrel.
- Direction of Luc Sat: Luc Sat also known by another name is Van Khuc. This is the bad direction, belonging to the Water element. Luc Sat has the nature of the water element, so for the question of which direction the bed is placed, it is absolutely necessary to avoid this direction. This will help avoid disaster and trouble for your family.
- Direction of HarmHoa Hai is the direction of the constellation Loc Ton. This is a very bad constellation according to feng shui, octave. Therefore, the direction of the bed in accordance with feng shui needs to avoid this direction to avoid the market, the bad luck. Especially unexpected failures in work and life.
3. Head or foot bed direction?
In today’s bed design, many people often wonder whether the direction of the bed is head or foot. This problem is often concerned because if the bed direction is determined in accordance with one’s own destiny, the wrong way to calculate the direction may lead to the opposite.
According to the concept of feng shui, there is often a saying that “Son governs the people, and the water governs wealth”. This is the sentence that helps answer the above questions. Paint is the coordinates of the house and water is the direction of the house.
For bed direction The same principles apply as above. The bed is a small extreme, so the head of the bed is the coordinates, the foot direction is the direction to determine the direction of the bed. When you wake up and sit, the front view will be the foot of the bed.
When you sleep, your body will take up air from the foot of the bed. Therefore, when setting the bed direction, it is necessary to base on the source of fresh air from the bottom up as well as violate the taboos in feng shui.
Summary bed direction must be determined in the direction of the foot of the bed, not the head of the bed as many people think.
Note when designing the bed direction:
To be able to determine bed direction It is best for homeowners to note a number of issues after the design.
Do not place the headboard opposite the room door:
According to the concept of feng shui, the direction of the bed facing the room door is not good. This way of sleeping will bring undesirable consequences in terms of health and adversely affect the career path of the homeowner.
The way to fix it if you have placed the head of the bed opposite the door of the room by moving it to the right or left so that the main door and the bed are not on the same line. For the case of a small area that cannot be moved, a multi-function partition can be designed.
Do not place the head of the bed close to the window
The direction of the bed according to age, if placed too close to the window, is considered a bad thing in the concept of feng shui. The window is the place where air flows into the room and affects people’s mood. This causes anxiety and disrupts sleep.
To ensure the quality of sleep, the safety of the homeowner, should avoid placing the bed next to the window.
Do not place the head of the bed directly in the mirror
According to the concept of feng shui, a mirror is an item that is capable of reflecting bad air into the house. Therefore, the school door often puts a small mirror.
Placing the bed in a position with a mirror directly in front of you will cause you to be startled when you sleep and affect your sleep. A long time can lead to insomnia, adversely affecting health and spirit.
In addition, hanging a mirror located inside the wardrobe or not opposite the head of the bed will not be able to affect your sleep.
Do not place the head of the bed near the toilet
The way to calculate the direction of the bed is not to put the head of the bed near the toilet. The toilet is considered a place where the air is not fresh and clean. Therefore, placing the bed close to this room will affect sleep more or less.
Therefore, it should not be close to the toilet or do not let the head of the bed face the toilet.
Do not place the head of the bed towards the stove
The bedroom located near the stove is a very bad thing. This place often has hot air and the greasy smell of food can affect your sleep. A long period of time can cause a number of problems with cardiovascular disease, adversely affecting health.
If the bedroom is located close to the stove, it can be overcome by placing the head of the bed opposite the kitchen.
Do not place the bed directly into the chimney
The chimney according to the concept of feng shui is the agent that affects the problem of children. Therefore, the position of the head of the bed should be noted not to directly project into the chimney.
If it is located opposite the chimney, it is necessary to change the position of the bed. If there is not enough space to move, a curtain can be used to prevent the chimney from being seen.
Do not “show” the head of the bed
Not exposing the head of the bed means putting the headboard against the wall to get support, covering the opening will reduce bad luck.
If the room space is too narrow or cannot be placed close to the wall, the head of the bed should be close to the cupboard or the end of the bed should be close to the wall.
Do not let the stairs press against the top of the bed
For the bed, it is not advisable to place it at the bottom of the stairs or outside the stairs. For daily activities, the sound of footsteps walking on the stairs will directly affect sleep.
Above are some information to share related to the design and layout of the bed, hope you have understood What is the correct direction of the bed?. Because this is a resting space and a place for you to restore your physical and emotional health. Therefore, the arrangement and design should be the top priority. And if you are looking to learn more information about how to design a feng shui bedroom, contact us today.
See more information in the section feng shui. If you find the article interesting and meaningful, please give us a like and share this article for everyone to know. In addition, if you have a need, you can download it APP MEEYLAND to update new information daily and register for a free account!. Thank you very much for following us.
Nguồn tổng hợp